Do you have:
- a logo on your business card?
- a unique method or plan for how you do business?
- a customer list?
- a recipe you use to make material you work with?
- a colour or graphic scheme you use for your packaging, web site or brochures?
- unique technology that you have developed to sell or use in your business?
If you own or manage a business you might be surprised to learn how much valuable intellectual property (IP) you have; IP you can
trade, sell and need to protect. At this seminar, we will help you make sense of the confusing world of IP, and help you understand
your ©s, ®s and TMs.
Come along to our seminar to learn about this important subject.
Where: One Roof Melbourne, 77/79 City Road, Southbank
When: Thursday 16 June, 2016
RSVP: to Luana Spadafora at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 9 June.
A light lunch will be provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements.