Our people are our greatest assets.
We support our people to be their authentics selves by investing in their ongoing development, providing continued support and access to great opportunities and benefits.
Health & Wellbeing
Our Health & Wellbeing program promotes and facilitates voluntary access to a range of diverse strategies, activities, services and resources that enables our people increased opportunities to improve their health and wellbeing.
Some of the initiatives included in the program:
- Annual influenza immunisations & eye health checks
- At work yoga
- Biennial skin cancer checks
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life/salary continuance insurance
Work & Life
We understand the importance of balancing roles and responsibilities at work, at home and in the community. We also appreciate that needs change over time, and one size doesn’t fit all. Empowered by a framework of supportive policies and initiatives, we work with our people to find the right solution.
Learning & Development
We offer professional education and learning programs to support career growth, satisfaction and success. Our program connects our people with opportunities to participate in formal training, seminars, conferences, professional interest groups and more.
- Annual CPD/CPE schedule, delivered through a blend of in-house and out-sourced lectures, seminars and formal training programs
- Conference participation
- Education and further study assistance
- Performance management program
- Professional associations & memberships
Our Community Contribution program aims to promote and facilitate voluntary participation in a range of initiatives to positively benefit the health and wellbeing of the communities in which we work.
We gift-match the monetary charitable donations made by our people towards the initiatives and events on our annual Community Contribution Program.