Trade Marks Attorney, Lawyer
- Office location
- Service locations
- Regional Victoria
- Trade Marks
- Service areas
- Trade Marks
- Legal Services
- Clean Technology
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Licensing and Franchising
- Local and international brand protection
- Revocation actions
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts (Journalism), Deakin University, 2003
- Admitted to Legal Practice, 2005
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney, 2009
- Master in Intellectual Property Law, 2012
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors 2016
- Direct telephone
- +61 3 9622 2132
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- Law Institute of Victoria
- The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Download vCard for Anita
Anita is a member of our trade marks team and has more than 10 years’ experience in trade mark clearance work, prosecution, oppositions and enforcement, both locally and internationally. She has also been involved in proceedings before the Australian Trade Marks Office and the Federal Court of Australia.
Anita develops strategies for the protection, commercialisation and enforcement of intellectual property (IP) rights of both large and small Australian and foreign companies across a range of industries including life sciences, fashion, manufacturing, cleantech and information technology.
Anita also sits on the board of a not-for-profit, and as a recent Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, has the expertise to deliver sound commercial and legal solutions for her clients.
Anita has a Master of Intellectual Property Law from the University of Melbourne, and was awarded the prize for the top student in Copyright Law in 2010.