The POF Group does not run a structured Graduate Recruitment Program, but we are always on the look-out for high-achieving candidates and hire graduates on an occasional basis. Some attributes that make for a valuable contribution to the POF Group are:
- A degree in science or engineering (usually at an Honours level)
- A law degree (not a pre-requisite but can be beneficial)
- A Masters or PhD may be advantageous
Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick is constantly seeking to recruit experienced professionals who want to take that important next step in their career. The benefits of working with Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick extend well beyond the professional experiences available, to a true work life balance and a chance to be at the forefront of inventions and developments.
At Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick, you will work alongside highly educated and experienced professionals in the intellectual property arena, assisting clients who are cutting edge experts within their own field.
Please click here to view our current careers and employment opportunities.
Some important qualities that will lead to a successful intellectual property career with Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick are:
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language and highly developed writing skills
- Self-motivation, a pro-active and client focussed approach
- Business acumen and commercial mindedness with high attention to quality standards
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Affability with the aptitude to relate to and connect with a range of personalities
Career path entry may be via our Patent & Trade Mark Attorney firm, our specialist IP Legal firm or our Information Services company, IP Organisers.
If you wish to submit your resume for our consideration, please click here to submit a general application.