- Amazing opportunity to assist transform the People portfolio
- Beautiful and iconic Melbourne CBD location and offices
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be part of a firm supporting clients at the leading edge of technology and innovation
Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick (POF) is a privately owned patent and trade mark attorney firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. Our main business is in the procurement of intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks and designs both domestically and internationally.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated and ambitious People & Development (P&D) Co-ordinator who is ready to step up and work alongside the P&D Manager on some very exciting projects. The full time permanent role will be involved in the full range of employee life cycle activities in addition to having key oversight and responsibilities of discreet areas of the P&D portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing P&D queries, ensuring enquiries are answered promptly
- Coordinating employee life cycle processes and preparing documentation and correspondence
- Coordinating resourcing in IP support areas
- Researching HR best practice concepts
- Assisting and drafting policies
- Assisting and overseeing recruitment activities
- Assisting with annual P&D processes, including developing and transforming current processes
- Solid HR administration experience
- HR qualification desirable but not essential
- Motivation to take ownership of projects and tasks, seeing them through to completion
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and maintain attention to detail
- Experience maintaining confidentiality with sensitive employee information
About our workplace
Apart from working in a supportive and welcoming environment, working at POF offers employees a range of benefits and initiatives:
- Purchased annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working options
- In house Yoga and book club
- Health &Wellbeing programs
- Salary Continuance & Life Insurance
If you are looking to step up and take on more responsibility and ownership then this is the role for you! The P&D portfolio has an impressive list of initiatives and projects this role will assist in developing and implementing.
I am looking for a self-assured, “can-do” side kick that is keen to develop a broad range of skills outside of the typical HR Administration responsibilities. This may well suit a recent HR graduate with some HR administration experience.
Flexible work arrangements for a great candidate will be considered.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information, contact Paola Rio P&D Manager (03) 9622 2108 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close COB Friday 20 September 2019. Please note, the application process may close earlier than the listed date.