- 3 days a week – choose your own hours and days
- Melbourne CBD location
- Get paid to shop!
About the role
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for an investigator to join our Melbourne office within the Trade Marks team. This client-facing, casual role will see you working closely with world-renowned brands such as Louis Vuitton, Longchamp and Procter & Gamble. You will be involved with trade mark infringement matters, customs seizures and social media infringements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting investigative work on behalf of our clients
- Paralegal research and file management
- Online investigations and the maintenance of social media profiles
- Cataloguing and preparing test purchase reports
- Infrequent interstate travel
- Ability to work autonomously and enjoy working as part of a small team
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with various IT applications and proficient in MS Office
- Hold an investigator licence, or willingness to undertake a course to obtain one
- Hold a current & valid Australian driving licence
If you value working flexibly and would love the opportunity to work with luxury brands then this is the role for you! The right person is also welcome to partially work from home and create their own schedule to really make this role their own. This role will require you to occasionally travel interstate, therefore you must be willing to complete some infrequent work on weekends. Whilst this is a casual position at the moment, we envisage this role continuing so looking for someone who can commit long term.
Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick (POF) is a privately owned patent and trade mark attorney firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. On a day-to-day basis, we work with innovative clients to protect their ideas and inventions locally and internationally.
POF prides itself on valuing its people and the diversity and innovative thinking our employees bring to our business. Our supportive culture is built on principles of inclusion, respect and integrity. Our employees enjoy challenging work in a collegial environment with a healthy work/life balance, while having access to rewarding career prospects within the structure of an independently and privately-owned firm.
POF employees enjoy access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
- Purchased annual leave
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible working options
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Salary continuance & Life Insurance
How to Apply
Click this link to apply and include your resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact Maddie Stanboultgis P&D Coordinator (03) 9622 2246 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close COB Friday 5 March 2021. Please note, the application process may close earlier than the listed date.