- Advance your career within a national firm
- Professional Services environment with work-life balance
- Sydney location
Seeking a career opportunity in a national IP firm?
At Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick (POF), we are just as excited by new ideas as our clients!
Working alongside high profile clients our specialist Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys ensure protection of their IP Assets. POF are leaders within intellectual property management, with expert teams that span across our national offices in Melbourne, Sydney & Adelaide.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Legal Practitioner and Trade Marks Attorney to join a collegial team within the Sydney office. The successful candidate will be driven, with a willingness to work with our existing local and foreign client base, while continuing to develop and grow the portfolio of work.
- Client management of existing client portfolios;
- Conducting and reporting on trade mark searches;
- Handling prosecution and opposition work in Australia and overseas;
- Progressing business development activities & Sydney business plan;
- Prosecution of other related IP matters such as domain name disputes, copyright queries and IP Settlement Agreements;
- Represent clients at Hearings before the Registrar of Trade Marks;
- Draft declarations and affidavits for oppositions and other Trade Mark related proceedings;
- Draft legal agreements and licences.
If you are driven to succeed, there are opportunities to advance your career within the firms structure. You will have proven analytical ability along with exceptional written and verbal capabilities. You will be an experienced lawyer and a registered Trade Marks Attorney. Your exceptional business acumen, leadership skills and a willingness to grow the business will ensure your success in the role.
If you’re willing to take on a challenge within an environment which offers you true work-life balance and you’re looking for an opportunity to excel in your career with one of Australia’s leading patent and trade mark attorney firms, please forward your CV and covering letter, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the right candidate, we are willing to consider the role on a Part-time basis.
For more information, please contact: Jenita Harrison, People & Development Manager (03) 9622 2108 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close Tuesday November 20, 2018