- Next level Executive Assistant role within the management team
- Beautiful iconic Melbourne CBD location and offices
- Permanent full time
Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick (POF) is a privately owned patent and trade mark attorney firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. Our main business is in the procurement of intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks and designs both domestically and internationally.
About the role
An excellent opportunity exists for an Executive Assistant/Executive Support Officer who is highly organised and IT savvy to become a key member of our close knit management team. You will be supporting the Managing Partner and the General Manager to achieve the Firm’s objectives through the provision of high quality and dynamic administrative and secretarial support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Email, diary and travel management and scheduling
- Monitoring plans, priorities and deadlines
- Gathering and collating information, drafting documents including presentations, proposals, reports and meeting agendas at a consistently high professional standard.
- Preparing agendas, collating and distributing business papers, including taking and drafting minutes.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining best practice administrative processes and work practices
- Coordinating and developing project related tasks including workshops, schedules, data collection & reports
- Working with tenders and pricing panel development & preparation
- Developing research papers, reports & recommendations
- Working with and supporting other Business Services teams (Marketing and Business Development, People and Development, IT, Finance and Operations) on projects and key tasks
- Exceptional organisational skills, detail orientated and computer savvy
- Outstanding writing skills and ability to draft from scratch
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and be able to prioritise well and use your initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to set priorities, anticipate the needs of others and maintain high quality and productivity standards
- Experience working in a team environment and establishing good and effective working relationships
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in providing executive-level support
About our workplace
Apart from working in a supportive and welcoming environment, working at POF offers employees a range of benefits and initiatives:
- Purchased annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working options
- In house Yoga and book club
- Health &Wellbeing programs
- Salary Continuance & Life Insurance
This role is a step up for an ambitious and career minded Executive Assistant who is keen to take on more responsibility and further develop their skillset beyond the standard EA profile!
If you are looking to make your mark and become that indispensable ‘right hand person’ to a delightful and supportive Managing Partner, then this is the role for you!
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Paola Rio, People & Development Manager (03) 96222 108 for a confidential discussion. Applications close Friday 4 October 2019