We are pleased to announce that Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick is sponsoring the 2015 LESANZ (Licensing Executives Society Aus & NZ) conference. The annual conference will run from Wednesday 29 April to Friday 1 May and you can register your attendance via the LESANZ website here. Participants will gaininsights into global trends in commercialising technology from entrepreneurs, government, business and institutional representatives.
As part of the conference, POF will be hosting an Intellectual Asset Management advanced course at our offices in Melbourne. This workshop is must for young practitioners and IP professionals, as well as for those with more experience who are looking to build on their experience and ensure they are up-to-date with current practices.
Assumed knowledge: Completed IAM 101 or equivalent experience, be able to identify different forms of IP and how they relate and be familiar with the terms and structure of a license agreement.
Who should attend:
- Senior Managers looking to improve the IP asset utilisation in their organisations
- IP Managers and Business Development Managers
- Commercialisation and licensing professionals
- Business and IP administrators
- Legal practitioners and Patent attorneys
Key learning objectives:
- Learn about international best-practice Intellectual Asset Management (IAM)
- Develop effective IAM processes for your organisation
- Benefit from understanding the FIVE key elements of proven IAM strategies
- Improve your organisation’s IP creation
- Master the art of portfolio management
- Explore different avenues for effective value extraction & commercialisation
- Maximise value realisation and post-deal value
Date: Wednesday 29 April, 2015
Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Address: Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick, Level 23, 367 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000.
|Intellectual Asset Management||Member fee – $380||Non-member fee – $585|
Places are limited, so please register ASAP to avoid missing out. We hope to see you there!