‘The $50,000 I.T. Invention Test’ is an investment pitching competition, founded by ICT Geelong (the Geelong Region ICT Network). The competition is focused on helping innovators and entrepreneurs commercialise IT based ideas, early stage projects and start-ups.
Applications for this year’s competition are now open. Entries close 5 PM Thursday 2 October.
Prizes in this year’s competition include:
- $10,000 cash for the best overall pitch
- $5,000 for the best Geelong region industry pitch
- $5,000 for the best RFID technology pitch (sponsored by HealthRFID)
- Opportunity to apply to be one of five residents in the October intake of the HeadStart Accelerator
- Pitching Education for the top 10 pitches
- Exclusive invite to a Technology Innovation Masterclass facilitated by Steve Blank (famous for Lean Start-up) and Jerry Engel (Founder of Entrepreneurship Center – University of California (Berkeley)
- Comprehensive feedback to applicants of the HeadStart Accelerator.
For details on how to make a submission, click here.