Health & wellbeing
Provide our people with access to services, programs and activities that promote a culture of physical and mental health and well-being.
Health and wellbeing embodies the physical, mental and social health of our people, which when combined with a balanced lifestyle, enables us be at our best. We have made it one of our core principles to provide all of our people with access to services, programs and activities that promote a culture of physical and mental health and well-being.
Our Health & Wellbeing Program has been designed to increase staff member awareness of their own health and physical wellbeing, including its relationship to and impact on their careers and lives. The program promotes and facilitates voluntary access to a range of diverse strategies, activities, services and resources that enables increased opportunities for our people to improve their health and wellbeing.
Some of the initiatives POF offers include:
- annual influenza immunisations & eye health checks
- at work yoga, virtual Pilates
- biennial skin cancer checks
- employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- fruit at work
- health Professional guest speakers & webinars
- virtual Quizzes, Escape Rooms and Game Shows, and
- life/salary continuance insurance.