- Office location
- Service location
- Trade Marks
- Service areas
- Trade Marks
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Portfolio Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), University of New South Wales, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales, 2018
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law, 2019
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2019
- Direct telephone
- +61 2 9285 2905
- Year joined
- Download vCard for Ye Rin
About Ye Rin
Ye Rin holds a dual degree in Commerce (Finance) and Law from the University of New South Wales. She is admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and is expected to become a Registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney in 2019. Prior to joining Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick, Ye Rin was a Senior IP Manager who worked end-to-end on all matters in relation to trade marks in Australia and internationally.
Ye Rin’s work involves advising on the registrability of trade marks, prosecuting trade mark applications, representing in oppositions and revocations and managing trade mark portfolios.
Having worked at a boutique Intellectual Property Firm, Ye Rin has experience in (and enjoys) working with entrepreneurs and small- and medium-sized enterprises based locally in Australia to protect their intellectual property.