Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- Office location
- Service locations
- Regional NSW
- Trade Marks
- Service areas
- Trade Marks
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Trade mark strategy
- Portfolio management
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology), Monash University, 1986
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University, 1988
- Registered Patent and Trade Marks Attorney, 1991
- Direct telephone
- +613 9622 2272
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (Fellow)
- The Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc.
- Download vCard for Michael
Michael has almost 30 years of experience in intellectual property (IP), acting primarily for significant Australian corporations in the building and construction, food, retailing, consumer products, and heating and cooling industries.
Michael’s work involves advising on a broad range of IP issues including drafting, prosecution and enforcement in trade mark matters, as well as advising on trade mark and design strategy. He also advises on and supervises the management of the large portfolios for a number of significant local clients.
Michael is a regular contributor to the respected Katsarov’s Manual of Industrial Property for Australia, Papua New Guinea and several Pacific islands.
Michael has been recognised as a leading practitioner in the WTR 1000 2019.