Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- Office location
- Service location
- Service areas
- Mechanical Engineering
- DipMechE, Swinburne Institute of Technology, 1971
- Registered Patent Attorney, 1978
- Direct telephone
- +61 3 9622 2210
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- The Institute of Patent Attorneys of Australia (Member)
- The Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc. (Member)
- Engineers Australia (Member)
- Asian Patent Attorney Association (Member)
- Download vCard for Graham
Graham joined POF in 1975, heralding the beginning of a long and successful career. He achieved his professional registration as a Patent and Trade Marks Attorney in 1978 and, as a key member of our Engineering team, Graham honed his patent specification drafting skills working extensively with Australian-based clients.
Graham joined the Partnership in 1985 and in 2005 his leadership capabilities were recognised through his appointment as Managing Partner of the POF Group. In 2012 Graham became the President of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA), providing a valued leadership contribution to the continued strength of the profession in Australia.
Graham was at the helm of the POF Group for over a decade and retired from the Partnership in June 2017. He remains an active member of the firm through his role as a Consultant.