- Office location
- Service location
- Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick Lawyers
- Service areas
- Legal Services
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Contracts - advice and drafting
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Life Sciences
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science (Deakin University, 2015)
- Direct telephone
- +61 3 9622 2185
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Victorian Women Lawyers (VWL)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Download vCard for Alexis
Alexis holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science, with a major in Biology and a minor in Biological Chemistry. She is also currently undertaking a Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property at the University of Melbourne.
Alexis has assisted with a range of litigious matters across Federal and State courts, both at trial and appellate level. She also assists with matters before the Patent and Trade Marks Offices of IP Australia.
Prior to joining Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick, Alexis worked in commercial litigation and property law.