- Office location
- Service location
- Electronics, Physics and IT
- Service areas
- IP Research
- Elec. Engineering
- ICT & Software
- Wireless platforms
- Embedded systems
- Radio frequency (RF) systems
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Bachelor of Science (Physics), RMIT University, 2004
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic and Communication) (Hons), RMIT University, 2004
- Graduate Certificate of Social Science (Technical Communication) Swinburne University, 2010
- Master of Intellectual Property, UTS, 2015
- Direct telephone
- +61 3 9622 2119
- Year joined
- Download vCard for Adam
Adam has a decade of commercial research and development experience and is qualified in both electronic engineering and applied physics, having obtained dual Bachelor degrees with Honours from RMIT University.
Prior to joining Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick (POF), Adam was a Design Engineer at NEC, a Japanese multinational provider of information technology services and products. At NEC, Adam predominantly worked on 3GPP and LTE standards-based wireless platforms for use in smartphones, contributing to the NEC intellectual property (IP) portfolio as an inventor.
It was during this time that Adam developed an interest in IP law, particularly the laws relating to the protection of innovations and inventions as they apply to patents.
In 2015, Adam completed his Master of Intellectual Property Law, both to consolidate his experience in IP commercialisation, but also to meet the knowledge requirements for registration as a patent attorney. Adam joined POF in 2016 as a Trainee Patent Attorney. He is involved in patent prosecution for both local and international clients.