Patent and Trade Marks Attorney, Lawyer
- Office location
- Service location
- Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick Lawyers
- Service areas
- Legal Services
- Civil Engineering
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Materials Science
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons), Monash University, 2003
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University, 2003
- Legal Practicing Certificate, 2006
- Registered Australian and New Zealand Patent and Trade Marks Attorney, 2006
- Master of Laws (Intellectual Property), Monash University, 2008
- Direct telephone
- +61 3 9622 2120
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (Fellow)
- The Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Download vCard for Adrian
Adrian is an intellectual property (IP) lawyer who combines legal expertise with deep technological knowledge to advise Australian and international businesses in the resolution of commercial IP disputes.
Adrian represents clients in a range of patent infringement matters including major pharmaceutical litigation and engineering technologies. He also represents clients in other areas of IP litigation including registered design rights, trade marks and copyright.
Adrian is also a registered patent attorney and regularly acts for Australian and international clients in opposition proceedings before the Australian Patent Office. He has over 10 years’ experience providing infringement and validity advice across all aspects of IP, as well as the drafting and prosecution of patent applications.
Adrian qualified as a patent attorney in 2005, and was awarded the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorney’s prize that year for best qualifying candidate.