Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- Office location
- Service locations
- Regional Victoria
- Regional NSW
- Northern Territory
- Trade Marks
- Service areas
- Trade Marks
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
- Securing and enforcing trade mark rights
- Trade mark portfolio management
- Advising on availability to use and register trade marks
- Assignment and licensing of trade mark rights
- Dispute resolution
- Non-use and revocation proceedings.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Applied Biology/Biotechnology), RMIT University, 2000
- Registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney, 2005
- Registered Australian and New Zealand Patent Attorney, 2005
- Direct telephone
- +613 9622 2201
- Year joined
- Year qualified
- The Chartered Institute of Trademark Attorneys (UK)
- The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (Fellow)
- Download vCard for Michael
Michael is the firm’s trade marks team coordinator. He has over 30 years of experience in the procurement and enforcement of trade mark rights in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea, and is responsible for both the trade mark portfolios of local and international clients.
Michael provides advice on all aspects of Australian, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea trade mark law, from search analysis and advice on registrability and infringement, opposition proceedings, assignment, dispute resolution, non-use and revocation proceedings and international trade mark registrations.
Michael has been recognised as a leading practitioner in the WTR 1000 2019, and as an IP Star in the MIP IP Stars 2019.