We work with many clients across the world. While in the last century we focussed on our clients’ interests in Europe and America, the 21st century has seen greater focus on Asia as a driver of growth. In response to this growth, and Australia’s key position in the region, we have developed a ‘one stop shop’ for intellectual property (IP) protection throughout South-East Asia via our Asia Direct Filing Model.
The Asia Direct Filing Model allows us to manage our clients’ IP portfolios not only across Australia and New Zealand, but also Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and South-East Asia.
The model allows us to bundle your IP interests in South-East Asia, offering you a full suite of patent, trade mark and design services, including:
- IP portfolio management
- grant or registration of applications.
This has many advantages, including:
- cost effective management of your IP
- a single point of contact for queries, requests, instructions and invoices
- your choice of currency for invoicing
- protection for your IP anywhere across the region.
We are also able to manage IP portfolios across the rest of the world through our network of trusted associate firms, where we receive preferential treatment and fees.