Commercial contract advice and drafting
Contracts underpin the viability and security of all businesses. It is critical to ensure you have solid contracts in place to help protect your assets and enhance your business objectives, as well as to reduce the risk posed by contracts that are unclear, do not reflect the parties’ business practices and do not comply with legislation.
Our lawyers have extensive experience drafting commercial agreements. In addition to all kinds of intellectual property sales and licensing agreements, we draft and review a wide range of commercial agreements, including:
- confidentiality agreements
- restraint of trade agreements
- agency and representation agreements
- consultancy and contractor agreements
- manufacturing agreements
- supply agreements and terms of trade
- distribution agreements
- franchise agreements
- guarantees and indemnities
- consumer warranties
- domain-name agreements
- software agreements
- website agreements
- research collaboration agreements
- materials transfer agreements
- joint venture agreements
- shareholder agreements
- patent co-ownership agreements
- trade mark co-existence agreements
For us, it’s all about the client outcome. Our commercial lawyers provide high quality, practical and commercially focussed advice with a strong emphasis on client service. We take great pride in negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts that are effective and robust.
*Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.